Housing and Community Development Resources
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development has provided the County with an allocation of CDBG Coronavirus (CDBG-CV) and ESG Coronavirus (ESG-CV) to address funding gaps in its ability to respond to COVID-19.
Funds are to be used to prevent, prepare for, and respond to the COVID-19 crisis.
CDBG-CV (CARES Act Allocation)
ESG-CV (CARES Act Allocation)
CARES Act Plans and Summaries
2020 County-wide Area Eligibility Map
News and Public Notices
- Lancaster County – Emergency Shelter Needs – Request for ProposalsThe Lancaster County Redevelopment Authority and the Lancaster County Homeless Coalition (LancCo MyHome) seek hotel space, or comparable accommodations to shelter individuals in Lancaster County experiencing homelessness related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Additional information is detailed in the attached Request […]
- LCHRA Offices – Appointment OnlyUntil further Notice: The Lancaster County Housing Authority and Lancaster County Redevelopment Authority is currently open by appointment only. In-person appointments will be conducted on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Please contact us to schedule an appointment. A Drop Box is […]
- Request for Proposals – CARES ActNotice of Funding Availability (NOFA)Request for Proposals (RFP)Lancaster County and City of LancasterCommunity Development Block Grant (Coronavirus)Emergency Solutions Grant (Coronavirus)HOME Investment Partnership Program Lancaster County (County) and the City of Lancaster (City) are providing this notice announcing the availability of […]
- Notice of Public Hearing and Notice of Proposed Substantial Change2016-2020 Consolidated Plan2019 Annual Action Plan The Redevelopment Authority of the County of Lancaster will hold a public hearing through video conferencing on Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 4:00 PM to provide the general public with an opportunity to review and comment on a substantial change […]
- Notice of Amendment to Lancaster County’s Citizen Participation PlanThe Lancaster County Redevelopment Authority is proposing to make changes to the Citizen Participation Plan related to Lancaster County’s Community Development Block Grant Program, HOME Investment Partnerships Program and the Emergency Solutions Grant Program related to the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) […]
Additional Countywide Resources
Call 211 – Pennsylvania 211 East is a free, confidential, non-emergency, comprehensive information and referral service that connects Lancaster County residents with the health and human services they need. You can reach 211 by dialing 211 or (855) 567-5341.
Lancaster Careerlink has a newly established call center with two options:
- People looking for temporary work – call 1-844-744-8451
- Businesses who need workers immediately – for more information visit their website here.