The Lancaster County Housing Authority is currently accepting applications for an open Tenant Services Coordinator position. The individual in this role will be assisting predominantly with the administration of the Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) through the end of this year.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively communicate complex requirements to clients and to obtain personal, detailed information affecting the participant’s eligibility.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to complete and maintain detailed program records and to perform basic math calculations with considerable accuracy.
- Considerable typing and computer data entry skills.
- General knowledge of housing program regulations and administrative procedures.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office Products such as Word and Excel (or similar software).
- Graduation from a standard high school or business school, including courses in business, typing, computer data entry; and
- Two years progressively responsible experience in housing assistance programs or related job tasks; or
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience
- Spanish speaking preferred
More information on the position can be located through the job posting on Indeed.com
If interested please apply through Indeed at the link above, or submit a cover letter and resume to our office located at 28 Penn Square, Suite 200, Lancaster PA 17603, via mail or the drop box located on the first floor of our building.